|Free(Min. of 10 metric tonns)
|Buy More Pay Less!
|Cash, Demand Draft, Net Banking
GGBS(Ground Granulated Blast Furnace Slag)
JSW Slag or GGBS a value added, eco-friendly product from JSW Steel plants, obtained by rapidly chilling and finely grounding the molten ash from the furnace for manufacturing pig iron at 1400 - 1500 degree celsius.
GBS is Blended with OPC and other pozzolanic materials to make a durable concrete. At JSW we produce PSC(Portland Slag Cement) grade cements blended with the GGBS.
- More Stable Than Fly Ash
- Enhanced Durability
- Superior Final Strength
- Higher Flexural strength
- Lower shrinkage of concrete
- Helps in Reducing CO2 Emmissions and
- Conserving non-renewable Resource of Lime stone
- All types of Residential, Commercial and Industrial Complexes
- Dams and other Mass Concrete Works
- Water Retaining Structures
- Concrete Roads and Flyovers
- All Civil Structural Works
- Ideal for use in Marine Constructions